Earlier this week we developers received early access to a beta version of iOS 7, due to be released later this year. I went ahead and installed it on one of my devices on Tuesday to check if our apps are still working.
As much as I love exploring new features and functionality, my biggest nightmare is that I try to run one of my apps and see that it doesn’t work.
Lucky for us, and to big relief, all our apps are built on standard UI elements, and I can confirm they’re all working very well without any modifications.
Continue reading Testing iOS 7 – SUCCESS!
Today we’ve relased a small update for our Columbo app which addresses the following issues:
- fixed an issue that caused the app to crash on iPads running iOS 5.x
- added missing pilot episode
- fixed elusive double episode in season 6&7
Thanks to Drew for leaving a comment about the latter two issues on the App Store. Let us know if you find anything else 😉
In addition to those major issues we’ve made a few other improvements while the patient was under the knife:
- new springboard icon (it now says COLUMBO)
- removed “haven’t seen it” messages (less is more)
- added link to cover images at the bottom of the screen in Books and TV Shows
- moved trash can over to the left in preparation for search icon (coming soon)
- Americanized “Murder is a Parlor Game” (Mrs. Columbo)
And speaking of cover images, I’ve also just uploaded those to our Microsite (those are the ones we weren’t allowed to include in the app).