There’s a brand new app in town that reminds you to take a picture once every day. We call it Daily Pictures.
Not only is it free, it’s also released as Open Source Software under the GPL License.
- receive a notification every day to take a picture
- save the picture right inside the app (you can delete it from your Camera Roll)
- share pictures from the app, or save it back to Camera Roll
- add a title or note to each picture
- keep track of interesting statistics (how many pictures you’ve taken, how many are left to take this year, how much space you’re using)
- works on iOS 5 and iOS 6 (and iOS 7 of course)