Great news for iOS 7 and iOS 8 users: you can now buy all our Episode Guide apps in one handy bundle, thanks to the App Store’s new feature – freshly released for your convenience earlier today.
Included are all seven apps, from Poirot to Frasier – with everything in between. You can also “complete your bundle” and only pay the difference for apps you don’t already own. It’s very swish.
There has never been a better time to complete your collection – head over to the App Store now and grab that crazy Episodes Guides Bundle now.
It is with deep regret that I must tell you that two of our apps are no longer allowed to be called what they are about: Poirot and Miss Marple.
The copyright holders made it clear to me that both Poirot and Miss Marple are trademarks, and as such we’re not allowed to use them in our app titles. Hence we came up with two new titles that kind of vaguely describe what they do without actually saying what they are about:
- The Belgian Detective Guide (new title for Poirot for iOS)
- The Knitting Detective Guide (new title for Miss Marple for iOS)
Apple have approved both changes yesterday. The apps behaviour and layout has not changed, just the displayed title in iTunes and the App Store has.
Continue reading Changing App Titles
We’ve just submitted a small patch for Miss Marple today. Here’s the list of changes:
- added brand new iOS 7 UI (on compatible devices)
- added 64bit support (on compatible devices)
- added air date for “Endless Night” episode
- improved user experience on 4″ devices
- improved user experience under Settings – Miss Marple
- added Reachability Copyright notice under Settings – Miss Marple
- changed app title to Ultimate Miss Marple Guide
Apple have approved Miss Marple 1.2 – this update adds the following features to the app:
- added three new episodes for ITV’s Season 6
- items you’ve seen or read now dim out, making for better readability
- better internet handling, thanks to Tony Million’s Reachability Framework
- added iOS 7 icons so the app looks great on all devices
I’ve just submitted an update that adds iCloud, new iOS 7 UI and 64bit support to Poirot, and I’m currently working on bringing these features to Miss Marple too.
Stay tuned 😉