There’s a brand new app in town that reminds you to take a picture once every day. We call it Daily Pictures.
Not only is it free, it’s also released as Open Source Software under the GPL License.
- receive a notification every day to take a picture
- save the picture right inside the app (you can delete it from your Camera Roll)
- share pictures from the app, or save it back to Camera Roll
- add a title or note to each picture
- keep track of interesting statistics (how many pictures you’ve taken, how many are left to take this year, how much space you’re using)
- works on iOS 5 and iOS 6 (and iOS 7 of course)
Today I’m excited to share with you a new app we’ve been working on since December last year:
TALK! is a Speech Synthesizer for iOS devices. You can add phrases, and then tap them to make your device speak them on your command.
Make your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad say what you always wanted! Tons of fun for the whole family.
And did I mention that it’s free?
We’ve added a long lost missing episode to our Columbo App in Season 6/7 called “Murder under Glass”It’s the episode where Paul Gerard extorts money from his fellow restauranteurs.
Thanks to Radek for telling us about this faux pas!
The episode was indeed buried in the code but was commented out by accident. We’ve submitted the patch to Apple today and the new version should be available from the App Store very soon.
We’ve just found out that when our apps run on iPads, no icons are displayed. That’s bad!
The following apps were affected – and have been fixed in these versions:
- Columbo (v1.4)
- Bond Tracker (v1.6)
- Monk (v1.2)
- Sherlock Holmes (v1.4)
This bug only manifests since we’ve started developing with Xcode 5 which handles App Icons and Startup Screens a little bit different.
I’ve submitted the new versions today, they’ll be available from the App Store in the next few days.
Another mystery is solved!